Sift Heads 2 Sift Heads 2

WAS a great game until...

...that one racing level. The game was awesome, until this level came along. It is impossible to beat even when you do shoot at the kid through the window, I've been at this for half an hour and am almost disgusted of it. Why in the world would you make the back window of his car tinted??? I shoot at the window repeatedly and.....nothing. The fact that I can't skip the level makes it 10 times worse. I loved the last game, but this is just plain frustrating.

AN Escape Series #1 AN Escape Series #1

Awesome!

A lot of other escape games are either too hard or too easy, and it's no surprise that this has the perfect balance, except for a couple things.

***POSSIBLE SPOILERS***

I saw the speedometer read BEFORE the 40 mark, so I was putting in E37, E38, and E39...

plus that ticking is REALLY annoying, xD

Overall, great game 9.8/10

The Missile Game 3D HS The Missile Game 3D HS

Oh COME ON!

This game would be MUCH better if u didn't have to get PERFECTLY through the holes. An indication of how big the missle was would be great too. This game was more frustrating than fun for me.

FlashTrek: Broken Mirror FlashTrek: Broken Mirror

Amazing

This is a work of art. If I could rate any submission with a 6.....I would rate 7.

Murloc Cannon Murloc Cannon

Awesome!

I loved it!!! My high score was 8201!! YEAH!!!!

Red Baron Red Baron

Ruined

The graphics were great, the style was unique, has GREAT potential as long as you dont die from ONE combo from the second boss, that just ruined it. I tried the game twice, and got sick of it by the second time. A save option would be good because that second boss is IMPOSSIBLE. I did at least 4 combos of 10 and didnt even scrath him, while he took 1/5 of my (full) health with each hit. It also gets VERY repetitive. The first level was great, the second was crap.

MindChamber responds:

look at the scoreboards, ALOT of people have beaten the game. ask around for tips..

Stick Arena (NG) Stick Arena (NG)

Amazing

I gave this a 10 because it can't be improved...it's perfect, fun, filled with hackers...it's just like any retail Shooter. I love the bird's eye view which just makes the game more tactical. Excellent game overall (and it leaves everyone dashing for the AK-47).

Territory WAR Territory WAR

Brilliant!

One of the best games I have ever played on NG. One improvement could be the enemy AI (bad aiming). Other than that AMAZING game.

supersoldier supersoldier

A great game!

A very well done game, the only downside is the controls are very awkward. Aiming takes a while (especially for the helicopters). I also liked the different animation. Very well done.

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

Wow

Much harder than the 1st one, but longer too. I got stuck a few times which did not happen in the 1st. A nice challenge and a BIG improvement.