Heavy Rain (Club Mix) Heavy Rain (Club Mix)

Pro

Fucking pro man, I'm proud of you and this track. Keep it up, and never stop making music my friend.

MC

Savanna Savanna

My favorite song on the portal so far.

This song was on the weekly top 5, methinks, just when i started making a lot of my serious track. It was a huge inspiration, and I still come back for a listen every now and then. I thought it was about time to write a review, just to letcha know how much this track means to me. :D 10 and 5's always.

ZooSafari responds:

Wow! That means so much to me man, Im really glad this helped you ^^

Good luck brotha! :D

[DN] Summer Sunshine [DN] Summer Sunshine

Awesome!

Nice lead synth, great melody, just amazing sounding all around! Well done! =D

DanceNation responds:

Kazmo responds:

Thanks!

Dark Blue Sky Dark Blue Sky

Great!

Well put together, and the bass sounds really nice. Sometimes the strings and bells can sound a little out of place, but it was good to hear something different and not the same old Nexus synths, lol.

.::Electrik Mountain::. .::Electrik Mountain::.

It's good...

...but, it's missing the bass! If it's there, you need to turn it up, but I don't think I heard any. Melody is good, choice of synth is good. In my opinion, the BPM is a tab low. Also, it sounds like there's two intros. At the end of the first drop (around 00:15) you need every instrument to come in strong, then you can move out of chorus into the verses, then add/remove patterns, sounds and loops.

Good track, but fix those things and It could have some potential.

IceMasterDlux responds:

Thanks for reviewing man. It's good to hear some correction and helpful criticism. I appreciate it and I'm glad you liked it.
~IceMasterDlux

Glitch Beat Glitch Beat

I like it!

This is the kinda song i put on loop while i talk to people on aim. Nice groove, not bad at all for a first submission. 4/5