Calvin Carcass #2 Calvin Carcass #2

OMG thats was the funniest thing I have ever seen.

Perfect. Absolutely perfect.

Zombies of the Apocalypse Zombies of the Apocalypse

I loved it

Funny, Voilent, and with good graphics. I loved this one and really hope that you do more, keep it up!

Halo vs CounterStrike Halo vs CounterStrike

Loved it!

VERY VERY VERY well done, I can't stop laughing. It was so funny its not even funny...wait...nevermind. Keep up the good work!

Sift Heads 2 Sift Heads 2

WAS a great game until...

...that one racing level. The game was awesome, until this level came along. It is impossible to beat even when you do shoot at the kid through the window, I've been at this for half an hour and am almost disgusted of it. Why in the world would you make the back window of his car tinted??? I shoot at the window repeatedly and.....nothing. The fact that I can't skip the level makes it 10 times worse. I loved the last game, but this is just plain frustrating.

AN Escape Series #1 AN Escape Series #1

Awesome!

A lot of other escape games are either too hard or too easy, and it's no surprise that this has the perfect balance, except for a couple things.

***POSSIBLE SPOILERS***

I saw the speedometer read BEFORE the 40 mark, so I was putting in E37, E38, and E39...

plus that ticking is REALLY annoying, xD

Overall, great game 9.8/10

The Missile Game 3D HS The Missile Game 3D HS

Oh COME ON!

This game would be MUCH better if u didn't have to get PERFECTLY through the holes. An indication of how big the missle was would be great too. This game was more frustrating than fun for me.

Heavy Rain (Club Mix) Heavy Rain (Club Mix)

Pro

Fucking pro man, I'm proud of you and this track. Keep it up, and never stop making music my friend.

MC

Savanna Savanna

My favorite song on the portal so far.

This song was on the weekly top 5, methinks, just when i started making a lot of my serious track. It was a huge inspiration, and I still come back for a listen every now and then. I thought it was about time to write a review, just to letcha know how much this track means to me. :D 10 and 5's always.

ZooSafari responds:

Wow! That means so much to me man, Im really glad this helped you ^^

Good luck brotha! :D

[DN] Summer Sunshine [DN] Summer Sunshine

Awesome!

Nice lead synth, great melody, just amazing sounding all around! Well done! =D

DanceNation responds: